European Safety Catalogue 2021
4 steps and 8 moments to prepare your teams for future operational challenges in 2021.
Our recent European safety report (register here to download the full European report) highlights that 28% of safety leaders are very satisfied of the safety performance in their organization and 46% had benefited from an extensive structured training in safety and occupational health in the last two years.
Given the "new normal" that the world faces today because of the COVID-19 pandemic, designing and implementing a successful strategy to keep businesses operational in a safe environment is imperative and has become the focus of most organisations.
How to turn into action the Top 5 critical situations that all safety leaders should address in 2021? How to improve sustainably an organization's safety culture and performance? What lessons can organisations take from industry leaders which achieve similar challenges during the last crisis in 2007? Our new Safety Catalogue 2021 aims to provide insights on how DSS is helping companies on what matters most today.
Download an overview of the DSS Safety Catalogue 2021 here to get:
- Guidance on how to assess your operational realities in safety culture and performance.
- The DSS 4 steps and 8 moments to implement sustainable improvements.
Register here to download the full DSS Safety Catalogue 2021 to find out more about:
- Detailed programs for each of the 8 moments to world-class safety.
- Solutions to support your training and transformation projects.
- Participant curriculum to gain the new skills to embed the new safety culture sustainably.